Welcome to BAOIA
The British Association of Indian Anaesthetists aims to improve communication and networking amongst the Anaesthetists of Indian origin in UK.
Our main objectives are:
- Meet once a year for academic, social and cultural events
- Provide an opportunity and a platform for the Anaesthetists of Indian origin to present and share their areas of expertise.
- Recognise, appreciate and acknowledge the significant contributions made to the profession, by Indian Anaesthetists in UK
- Encourage research amongst members of the society
- Acting in an advisory / mentoring capacity for the trainees and Middle grades and also offering guidance regarding FRCA.
- Have a duty to the country in which we live and simultaneously to the country of our origin
- Helping district hospitals in India by distributing books, journals, and equipments and by also organising ALS/ATLS and other workshops